"A’a i ka hula, waiho i ka maka’u i ka hale – Dare to dance, leave shame at home."
A celebration of you! My portrait sessions are for individuals, artists, entrepreneurs, and anyone who desires to have a visionary portrait experience for themselves. Individuals are looking for something more personal and artistic beyond a traditional headshot – a timeless statement portrait that you can be proud of forever.
The photographs may just be for you, but they could also be used as promotional materials for authors, musicians, singers, artists, and creative entrepreneurs. Some clients have booked a portrait session to document a graduation, a military promotion, or another special life event.
These portraits are the result of a creative collaborative session between you and myself. Unlike headshot sessions where clients are looking for a visual marketing tool for business, my portrait sessions require more time and planning and a deeper level of emotional investment. Every session is different. All the details from tone to mood, wardrobe, position, location, and backdrop must be planned ahead of time.
Photography is more than just technique. I will listen, understand, and communicate the cornerstone qualities that make up an individual’s unique personality and then translate those qualities through the lens of my cameras.
No matter how old or young you are or where you are in your life’s journey, there is something that ticks within you, and it is our job to bring forth that from you and capture those qualities in a portrait.
The Aloha Portrait Package $300
- 1.5 hour photo session
- One outfit/look
- 20 artistically edited digital photos
- One 8 x 10 professional print
The `Ohana Portrait Package $450
- Two hour photo session
- up to 4 people (best for families)
- 25 artistically edited digital photos
- One 8x10 and one 5x7 print
The Ho'olaule'a Portrait Package $650
- Two hour photo session
- 5 or more people (best for larger families, reunions)
- 50 artistically edited digital photos
- Two 8x10 print and two 5x7 prints
A Little Something Extra...
- $75+ for on-site professional hair stylist/makeup artist (due to availability)
- $50 additional outfit/look
- $50 each half hour added to shoot time
- $25 additional high-resolution retouched digital photograph
- $25 per photo for rush-edit within 24 hours
- $100 traveling fee applies to areas in Northern California other than San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties.
All packages include: One location within San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma and Napa counties (travel fees apply to cities beyond), an online gallery for viewing and online sharing, a photography print release form, and wardrobe consultation.
The 20% (of selected package price) is the booking deposit, required of all sessions, is nonrefundable,
with the exception of rain dates for outdoor sessions.
Returning clients and siblings (up to 13yrs old) booked for same-day shoot receive 10% off.
Prices are subject to change without notice.